2021 UPHP Provider In-Service
Join us from the comfort of your own office as this webinar will be offered virtually at no cost again this year. Hear MDHHS updates on Hepatitis C testing/treatment efforts, risk adjustment, and more! Continuing education credits are available for nurses and providers! Nurses will receive 3 continuing education credits and physicians 2.5 continuing education credits for attending.
Provider office staff, nurses, office managers, and primary and specialty care physicians are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 9 – 9:05 a.m: Welcome, Sarah Dobson, provider relations manager, UPHP
- 9:05 – 9:35 a.m: Risk Adjustment – Improving Coding Accuracy with Documentation
Review, Chris Rhoades, risk adjustment analyst, UPHP, and Susan Burke, coding
compliance auditor, UPHP
- 9:35 – 9:40 a.m: Break
- 9:40 – 10:40 a.m: Part 1 Hep-C: We Treat Hep-C Initiative, Teresa Juridico, viral
hepatitis prevention coordinator, MDHHS
- 10:40 – 10:45 a.m: Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m: Part 2 Hep-C: Clinical Training, Jonathan Cohn, MD,
infectious disease specialty, Wayne Health, and professor, clinical educator, Wayne State University
- 12:15 – 12:30 p.m: Q&A / Closing Remarks
Individuals may register up until the day of the event, however, register prior to
Oct. 28 in order to receive your complementary UPHP swag participation
package (which will be given while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis).
Participants that wish to watch the webinar as a group must still register individually to be eligible for a participant package.
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7053577517243835917
Individuals with questions about the event or registration can contact UPHP Provider Relations at (906) 226-4285.