Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) offers a care management program to help members living with chronic and/or complex conditions to improve health care outcomes.
A care manager may be able to help you in a variety of ways such as:
- Help you understand your plan of care
- Help you obtain any needed assessments/evaluations
- Assist in developing a self-management plan for you
- Help you to increase participation in your health care
- Coordinate communication between you and your provider when needed
- Give educational support for health care issues
- Coordinate care between multiple providers when required
- Clarify benefits for needed services
- Connect you with needed services and resources
If you are interested in joining this program, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-835-2556 to be connected with a care manager. You can always take yourself out of the program if you decide it’s not for you. It will not affect your benefits.
Page Last Updated: 06/10/2019