Important Documents & Forms
- UPHP Member Handbook: A Guide to Your UPHP Benefits
- Medicaid Certificate of Coverage
- Healthy Michigan Plan Certificate of Coverage
- Release of Protected Health Information
- Online Notification of Pregnancy Form
- UPHP Management Committee Application
- Health Risk Assessment Form (for Healthy Michigan Plan members)
- Nonopioid Directive Form – The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has developed a nonopioid directive form. This form lets patients inform their health care providers that they do not want to receive opioids. The form can be revoked at any time by telling the provider. Individuals (or legal guardians) who want to inform a health care provider of their wish may download and complete the form and give a copy to all their health care providers, including dentists.
UPHP Medicaid members are mailed hard copy newsletters every June and December. Review past editions below for information on health, wellness, UPHP benefits, and more!
Page Last Updated: 06/15/2023