If you have certain health problems, you may qualify for the Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) Case Management Program. These problems might be diabetes, asthma, chronic pain, or obesity. The Case Management Program helps you and your doctor with your plan of care. Talk to your doctor to see if this program is right for you.
The UPHP Case Management Program can:
- Help you to understand your disease better.
- Talk to your doctors or other providers when you need help.
- Help to set goals to manage your disease.
- Talk with you on a regular basis about your disease.
Case management is optional and does not affect your UPHP benefits or eligibility. You can opt in or opt out of the program at any time.
Case management can help put you on the right track. If you have questions or want to join, call UPHP Customer Service at 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711) , Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time, with weekend hours Oct. 1 through March 31. The call is free.H2161_001_GP23WP
Page Last Updated: 04/8/2021
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Enrollment & Service Area
- Core Benefits & Cost Sharing
- Evidence of Coverage
- Medication Therapy Management
- Coverage Decisions, Appeals & Complaints
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Case Management
- Provider Search – Medicare Advantage Plans
- Resources & Related Links
- Your Rights & Privacy Notice