Stay active and make new friends with Upper Peninsula Health Plan’s (UPHP) new Live Fit benefit!
At UPHP, we know that staying active both physically and socially are important at all stages of our lives. But, as we age it becomes more challenging. That’s why UPHP has added a new benefit for Medicare Advantage members that make it easier and fun! Find out more about the benefit and how to use it below.
What is Live Fit?
UPHP has partnered with fitness centers across the Upper Peninsula to provide members a new benefit, Live Fit. It is a monthly membership to participating fitness centers where you can go to get and stay active. There you can find the encouragement, support and tools you need to stay fit, as well as make new friends.
Who is eligible for Live Fit?
All active members of UPHP’s Medicare Advantage plans are eligible. These plans include UPHP Advantage (HMO) and UPHP Choice (HMO).
What is included in the benefit?
Your benefit includes a no-cost, basic membership to participating fitness centers. Services covered may include orientations, classes, and more, but may vary from one location to another. Additional services such as personal training, additional classes, towel or locker services, etc. may be available at an additional cost to you. Contact your preferred gym to find out what is included and what additional services are available.
How do I use Live Fit?
You can easily get started by following these simple steps:
- Find a participating fitness center near you.
- Call UPHP at 1-877-349-9324 to choose your Home Fitness Center or complete the
Home Fitness Center Election/Change Form and mail or fax it to the address on the bottom of the form.
- Visit your Home Gym and show them your UPHP ID card.
- Complete your Home Gym’s registration process.
- Begin using your fitness center and have fun!
What if my preferred fitness center does not participate with Live Fit?
We’d love to have your gym join our network. Simply complete the Nominate My Fitness Center form below.
Fitness Center Nomination Form
Page Last Updated: 10/1/2019
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Case Management
- Enroll Now
- Our Service Area
- Annual Notice of Changes
- Contact Us
- Benefits & Cost Sharing Information
- Evidence of Coverage
- Medication Therapy Management
- Appeals, Coverage Determinations, and Grievances
- Low Income Subsidy
- Live Fit
- Fitness Center Search
- Provider Search – Medicare Advantage Plans
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Related Links
- Summary of Benefits
- Your Rights & Privacy Notice