Low Income Subsidy
If you get extra help from Medicare to help pay for your Medicare prescription drug plan costs, your monthly plan premium will be lower than what it would be if you did not get extra help from Medicare. The amount of extra help you get will determine your total monthly plan premium as a member of our Plan.
This table shows you what your monthly plan premium will be if you get extra help.
|Your Level of Extra Help||Monthly Premium for UPHP Advantage*||Monthly Premium for UPHP Choice*|
*This does not include any Medicare Part B Premium that you may have to pay.
UPHP Advantage and UPHP Choice premiums include coverage for both medical services and prescription drug coverage.
If you are not getting extra help, you can see if you qualify by calling:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY/TTD users call 1-877-486-2048) 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
- your state Medicaid office, or
- the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-325-0778 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you have questions, please call UPHP Customer Service at 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time, with weekend hours from Oct. 1 through March 31. The call is free.H2161_2019_WP0001
Page Last Updated: 01/16/2019
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Enroll Now
- Our Service Area
- Annual Notice of Changes
- Contact Us
- Benefits & Cost Sharing Information
- Evidence of Coverage
- Medication Therapy Management
- Appeals, Coverage Determinations, and Grievances
- Low Income Subsidy
- Live Fit
- Fitness Center Search
- Provider Search – Medicare Advantage Plans
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Related Links
- Summary of Benefits
- Your Rights & Privacy Notice