Upper Peninsula Health Plan MI Health Link (Medicare-Medicaid Plan)
Thank you for your membership in Upper Peninsula Health Plan MI Health Link (Medicare-Medicaid Plan). This website can help you find all of the materials you need to understand Upper Peninsula Health Plan MI Health Link and your benefits. If you have questions, call UPHP Customer Service at 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711), 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern time. The call is free.
Upper Peninsula Health Plan MI Health Link (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) is a health plan that contracts with both Medicare and Michigan Medicaid to provide benefits of both programs to enrollees.
Enrollment in the Upper Peninsula Health Plan MI Health Link depends on contract renewal and/or termination.
Page Last Updated: 10/4/2017
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enroll Now
- Our Service Area
- Annual Notice of Changes
- Contact Us
- Benefits & Cost Sharing Information
- Member Handbook
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Medication Therapy Management
- MI Health Link Ombudsman
- Appeals, Coverage Determinations, and Grievances
- Physician Incentives
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality-Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Related Links
- Summary of Benefits
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice