You must use network pharmacies except in emergency or urgent care situations. If you go to an out-of-network pharmacy for prescriptions when it is not an emergency, you will have to pay out of pocket for the service. Read the UPHP MI Health Link Member Handbook for more information.
Refer to the UPHP MI Health Link Member Handbook for further information on out-of-network coverage and asking the health plan to reimburse you for their share of the cost, or call Magellan Rx’s Customer Service at 1-855-380-0275 (TTY 711), 7 days per week, 24 hours a day. The call is free.
Page Last Updated: 09/13/2017
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enrollment & Service Area
- Core Benefits & Cost Sharing
- Member Handbook
- Medication Therapy Management
- Coverage Decisions, Appeals & Complaints
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Related Links
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice