Medication Therapy Management
Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) has our Pharmacy Benefit Manager, Magellan Rx Management, administer our Medication Therapy Management Program (MTMP). The MTMP offered to beneficiaries and prescribers is structured to meet both Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) compliance and the intent of the CMS MTMP, providing value-driven health care for Medicare Part D beneficiaries.
This program is not considered a benefit; it is a free service for all eligible beneficiaries. If a beneficiary does not wish to participate or wishes to stop participation in the program, the beneficiary must opt out. This is done by contacting UPHP Customer Services at the number listed below. UPHP Customer Service representatives are also prepared to answer questions about the MTMP.
For any questions, if you wish to opt out of the program, or for additional information, call UPHP Customer Service at 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711), seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time. The call is free.
Read the documents below for additional information:
Page Last Updated: 01/15/2021
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enrollment & Service Area
- Core Benefits & Cost Sharing
- Member Handbook
- Medication Therapy Management
- Coverage Decisions, Appeals & Complaints
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Resources & Related Links
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice