The Member Handbook gives details of your Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) MI Health Link (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) benefits and services, as well as prescription drug coverage information. It also explains how you can get the health care you need.
The UPHP MI Health Link Member Handbook is available in other formats (i.e. large print). Please contact UPHP Customer Service at 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711) seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time. The call is free.
Page Last Updated: 10/1/2020
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enrollment & Service Area
- Core Benefits & Cost Sharing
- Member Handbook
- Medication Therapy Management
- Coverage Decisions, Appeals & Complaints
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Related Links
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice