As an Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) MI Health Link member you will have a clinical coordinator to assist you with your medical, behavioral, and support service needs. This care coordinator will be linked with you and contact you when you join UPHP MI Health Link program.
To make sure that the services and supports you receive through the UPHP MI Health Link plan are what you need, the clinical coordinator will ask you to answer some questions. Based on your answers, the clinical coordinator will work with you to develop a Care and Supports plan. This plan will focus on your goals and concerns. You can choose to have others help you create this plan designed just for you.
If you are ever unsure of the name of your care coordinator or would like to change to a different care coordinator, please call UPHP Customer Service at 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711) seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time. The call is free.H1977_001_GP_21WP
Page Last Updated: 09/20/2018
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enrollment & Service Area
- Core Benefits & Cost Sharing
- Member Handbook
- Medication Therapy Management
- Coverage Decisions, Appeals & Complaints
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Resources & Related Links
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice