Summary of Benefits
Please call the Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) MI Health Link (Medicare-Medicaid Plan) to find out if you are eligible to join. Our Customer Service number is 1-877-349-9324 (TTY: 711). You can call seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time. The call is free.
The UPHP MI Health Link Summary of Benefits tells you some features of our plan. It does not list every service we cover or list every limitation or exclusion. To get a complete list of our benefits, look at the UPHP MI Health Link Member Handbook.
All cost sharing in the UPHP MI Health Link Summary of Benefits is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
*Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
Page Last Updated: 07/8/2020
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enroll Now
- Our Service Area
- Annual Notice of Changes
- Contact Us
- Benefits & Cost Sharing Information
- Member Handbook
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Medication Therapy Management
- MI Health Link Ombudsman
- Appeals, Coverage Determinations, and Grievances
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Related Links
- Summary of Benefits
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice