Your Rights and Privacy Notice
As a member of the Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP) MI Health Link, you are entitled to certain rights. You also have responsibilities that UPHP expects of you. Read the UPHP Rights and Responsibilities list for more information or refer to the UPHP MI Health Link Member Handbook. The handbook will also tell you about your rights upon disenrollment.
Federal and state laws protect the privacy of your medical records and personal health information. We protect your personal health information as required by these laws. The Notice of Privacy Practices provides more information; you can also learn more in the UPHP MI Health Link Member Handbook.
Upper Peninsula Health Plan (UPHP), LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Read UPHP’s Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements for more information.H1977_001_GP_21WP
Page Last Updated: 09/20/2018
UPHP MI Health Link
- Enrollment & Service Area
- Core Benefits & Cost Sharing
- Member Handbook
- Medication Therapy Management
- Coverage Decisions, Appeals & Complaints
- Getting Care During a Disaster
- Provider Search – MI Health Link
- Quality Assurance Policies & Procedures
- Resources & Related Links
- Your Rights and Privacy Notice