Diabetes Condition Management Program
Diabetes Management is an ongoing process. Knowing how to best care for yourself or families members living with diabetes can help you live a happy, healthier lifestyle. For any questions, call clinical services at 1-888-904-7526 or Carlee at 1-906-225-4654 or Ashley at 1-906-227-5691.
Keeping UP with Diabetes
UPHP offers a free program to help members control their diabetes. More information about the program and its benefits are provided in this brochure.
Click the following links for further information on managing your diabetes.
- Diabetes Care Checklist
- Diabetes Standards of Care
- Diabetes and Physical Activity
- Diabetes from Head to Toe
- Taking Care of Your Feet
- Blood Sugar-Friendly Recipes
- Smart Snacks
- Healthy Food Swaps
- Best Foods for You: Health Food Choices for People with Diabetes
- U.P. Diabetes Outreach Network (UPDON)
Page Last Updated: 06/29/2017