- Mileage reimbursement is available for members who have a vehicle, or a friend, family member or neighbor willing to transport them.
- Complete the UPHP Mileage Reimbursement Request in its entirety, no later than 90 days from your appointment to receive reimbursement for UPHP covered appointments and services.
- You must attach your completed mileage reimbursement request, signed by the provider(s) or attach proof of the appointment, such as a letter from the office or a discharge summary.
- If your appointment was over 400 miles round trip, attach any meal or lodging receipts.
- If a friend, family member, or neighbor transported you to the visit, ensure they have filled out the NEMT Attestation. They only need to submit this one time. Please attach with your proof of the appointment for them to receive reimbursement.
- Enter your requests at least five business days prior to appointments.
- UPHP will facilitate transport by bus, cab or volunteer driver.
- Call UPHP immediately if there is any change in your appointment date or time.
- Call UPHP for any urgent requests at 1-800-835-2556.