PHE wind down

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is preparing for the end of the federal public health emergency (PHE). This website will continually be updated with the latest information as MDHHS restarts processes and releases updated policies. Please see END-PHE ( for up to date information.

What you can do:

Any changes in phone number, email, or address should be reported to MDHHS. You can do this by going to the MIBridges website at  If you do not have an account, you will need to create an account by selecting “Register”.  Once in your account, when reporting changes, please make sure you do so in both the “profile section” and the “Report Changes” area.  The “Report Changes” area is what the local office will use to update the address for your case.

Page Last Updated: 05/26/2022